Monday, January 12, 2009

Because I'm Told I Never Post




A few things that I can update everyone on. And because I'm feeling in a creative mood, they might not fall into a form considered grammatically correct, but that's ok, 'cause I'm the author tonight.

1. I graduated from Auburn on December 19th, 2008. In only 3 and 1/2 years. With a degree in Political Science. What does that mean I can do? Essentially, nothing, but also everything. Awesome, huh?

2. I really would like to go skiing out West this year, preferably the Summit County, CO, area: Breckenridge, Keystone, maybe even Copper. If anyone wants to volunteer their SkyMiles, I would greatly appreciate it. Got my fingers crossed.

4. I know, I skipped 3. It's creative. Promise. I'm trying to get a Teller position at the RBC Bank down the road. They're calling tomorrow to do a phone interview. Hopefully my glowing personality will shine through the airwaves.

5. I would give my comments here on the Israel - Hamas conflict, however, it would probably include too much depth and everyone would skip this part. So, I'll leave 5 blank, as well.

Ok, I think that's about all I have. I think Chelsea wants to post now about her first day as an intern at the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce.

Oh, one last thing.

6. Everyone should visit pandora.com if they want to enjoy good music while they surf the 'net. Trust me on this one.

Remember, vote Nathan Payne for __________ in 2---. (Any time you see my name on the ballot, unless it's for dog catcher.)

7. Copy and paste into your browser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRwF2X1kKII
TWO MORE YEARS!

Harry Potter land coming soon!

Bonne nuit,
Nathan

No comments: